collateral (for loan)
- n.(借出的)贷款,借出 v.借,借给
- Income received or receivable from marketable securities in cur-rent period and the difference between the receipt obtained from securities sold and book cost shall be all accounted for as cur-rent profit or loss.
- Article26the securities shall be kept by the local national treasury or its agency.
- Securities borrowed through the securities lending system of a securities exchange.
- A mutual fund is a collection of different financial securities.
- Trading the short-term buying and selling of goods or securities to make a profit.
- 7.investment Cycle: this cycle includes policies and procedures such as for decision-making trading safekeeping and recording with respect to securities real estate derivatives and other investments.
- A civil mediation settlement ratified by a court as referred to in the preceding paragraph shall have the same force as a final and unappealable court judgment in a civil case.with respect to a criminal mediation settlement that has been ratified by a court where the subject matter is payment of a certain amount of money or other substitute therefore or securities the written mediation settlement statement shall constitute a writ of execution.
- As a source of funds for conducting securities margin purchase and short sale business.
- For securities firms to use as a source of securities to return collateral to customers in conducting securities margin purchase and short sale business.
- Classes and amounts of securities loaned each day.
- Stamp duty ticket is negotiable securities.
- Owning land or securities as a principal source of revenue.
- Buying or selling securities or commodities.
- Marketable securities can be easily purchased or sold at quoted market prices on securities exchanges.investments in marketable securities are almost as liquid as cash itself.
- A banker who deals chiefly in underwriting new securities.