- to have a score to settle
- n.得分,乐谱,抓痕,二十,终点线,刻痕,帐目,起跑线 vt.把...记下,刻划,划线,获得,评价 vi.记分,刻痕,得分
- Fourth self: I amongst you all am the most miserable for naught was given me but the odious hatred and destructive loathing.
- "If there is no food in the land if there is disease if the fruits of the earth are damaged by heat or water locust or worm; if their towns are shut in by their attackers: whatever trouble or whatever disease there may be:"
- If there is no food in the land or if there is disease or if the fruits of the earth are damaged through heat or water locust or worm; if their towns are shut in by their attackers; whatever trouble whatever disease there may be:
- There is ill blood between these two women.
- An oracle concerning the desert by the sea: like whirlwinds sweeping through the southland an invader comes from the desert from a land of terror.