- some people
- n.人,人们,民族,人类,公民 vt.使住(满)人
- That ice is treacherous, ie not as strong or thick as it looks.
- Some drivers are real pigs.
- Some men have greatness thrust upon them, ie become famous without wishing or tryingto be.
- Some of the members had been intriguing to get the secretary dismissed.
- Some people are very inquisitive.
- Some people believe they may be reincarnated in the form of an animal.
- 有些人是坐汽车来的, 其他人是走著来的。
- Some people came by car, others came on foot.
- Some people just dump their rubbish in the river.
- Some people still think it is impolite for men not to stand up when a woman comes into the room.
- Some people want to legalize the possession of cannabis.
- Some people would like to see the death penalty come back.
- 有些人, 比如说阿瑟吧, 就是不能好好自理。
- Some people, and incidentally that includes Arthur, just won't look after themselves properly.
- I thought they'd never go some people just can't take a hint!
- 对有些人来说, 吸毒是一种逃避现实的手段
- Drug-taking is a form of escapism for some people.
- A group of us are going up to London for the day.