- some people
- n.人,人们,民族,人类,公民 vt.使住(满)人
- Some people fish in troubled waters
- Some people are just temerarious enough to break the rules for their own sake.
- Some may worsen the condition.
- Some people criticized the passenger cabins for being hot and unventilated; others complained that the food in the area is too expensive.
- Some suggest iterating over the process itself as if constantly revisiting the same state diagram will eventually yield more information.
- Some would like the south to secede from france to be an independent country.
- Some people believe they may reincarnate in the form of an animal.
- Somebody wants to send a message.
- Some people use pumice in the bath to remove dry skin from their feet.
- Others say what he is doing is merciful.they call it mercy killing.
- Some people's only going to the stool and having a meal would uprising.
- Some people only think of the to-be.
- Some people are always whining about trifles.
- The key to early detection is awareness that persons in certain circumstances have a high risk of undernutrition or overnutrition.
- Recently there have been some imaginative attempts to make polycrystalline and ribbon silicon which are lower in cost than high-quality single crystals; but to date the efficiencies of these apparently lower-cost materials have been unacceptably small.