- Long allied with controversial causes he gave a fund-raiser for the black panthers that inspired the term radical chic.
- Go unchallenged; be approved.
- That's a good question.in fact there is some debate surrounding the definition of tragedy and the claim that its heroes must be larger than life.another characteristic that seems to be standard for a tragic hero is what we have called the "tragic flaw"
- One controversial preemption issue involves nuclear energy.
- A stone arouses thousand overlapping waves is newsperson which reporter sun yun lets me turn has the dispute.
- A controversial or unorthodox opinion or doctrine as in politics philosophy or science.
- Among the disputed calls was an out-of-bounds call that went to cleveland midway through the second overtime with the cavaliers leading 97-96.
- The welfare program in question was based on a system of statutory entitlements: all applicants who met the conditions defined by the legislature were entitled to receive public assistance.
- Mr singh has devoted plenty of effort during his prime ministership to trying to improve relations with pakistan and to moving the endless argument between the two countries over the disputed state of kashmir forward a little.
- In a belated attempt to avert further violence the provincial government bought the contested property from the private developers in june and opened negotiations with the six nations.
- The controversial restoration-to remove grime and sulphate deposits-drew criticism from some art lovers.
- The findings published by the nursing times will add weight to the controversial remarks by conservative peer lord mancroft that nurses are "promiscuous" and "unprofessional".
- Are these talents programmed into the brain7in some of the newest and most controversial research in neurophysiology it has been suggested that when it comes to the brain males are specialists while women are generalists.
- The controversy in the spring of1999 act's new troika sat down to discuss just how to venture into what's arguably the most controversial area in medicine today. "
- 8the V sign itself is a challenge for the famous churchillian invention that used to mean allied victory is no longer valid.instead of having to do with war v today is made to mean peace.