- I've got a solution!
to have a bun in the oven (abbr. for 有了胎
- You judged the distance to a nicety.
- 他有了新创作的剧本, 巩固了他在国内的杰出剧作家的地位。
- With his new play he has consolidated his position as the country's leading dramatist.
- 从我幼时至今, 这小城市已有了很大变化。
- The town's changed a lot since I was a lad.
- His success emboldened him to expand his business.
- After his holiday he felt regenerated.
- My tastes have changed enormously over the years.
- Suddenly he had a presage about the near danger.
- They three get along well with one another; one is married, another is still a bachelor, and the other has a girl friend.
- But then, they have establish their market while we have to start from the very begin.
- The author has managed to trace many incidents in which the long arm of confidence brought the heroine in fleeting touch with the members of the family.
- What will a student do if he were deprived of his books?
- A young man who learns two trades has a second string to his bow, so he is unlikely to be out if work for long.
- He was so absorbed in the research that he had mot time left for recreational activities.
- Concerned over the decline in influence of his committee, he has plans to put it back on the map.
- Take honour from me and my life is done.