to show promise
- They offered no apology, just a dry explanation for the delay.
- I disagree. Brighton's more lively. And it have more interesting buildings.
- Even before Martin was dismissed from his government position several younger and more capable politicians had made a pitch for his job.
- The process of recording everything pertinent to a machine run, including identification of the machine run, recording the alternation switch settings, identification of input and output tapes, copy of manual key-ins, identification of all stops, and
- I wish the exclamation mark had not been painted out, it would have made the slogan more forceful.
- The energy the faith, the devotion, which we bring to this endeavor, will light our country and all who serve it, and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.
- The library have facilities for the disabled.
- He never apologized for crying, but he managed a choked: "thanks, Doc, " as he carried his little friend's body home to bury him.
- Society where each class or level have a duty to serve the class above it.
- He thanked all his helpers who canvassed for him and helped him to win this election.
- "In all likelihood india will not be able to benefit from this reduction in the growth of china's labour force simply because india is not ready to have a manufacturing sector as large as china's" says laveesh bhandari founding director of indicus analytics the new delhi-based economics research house.
- "Our trade and economic policies have not served the interest of the united states as a world power by delivering the good jobs or completive edge that we must have. And around the world inequality and strife are expanding even as trade and investment flow grow and trade agreements multiply" trumka said.
- "Dhurna: a fast conducted at the door of an offender especially a debtor in india as a means of obtaining compliance with a demand for justice such as payment of a debt."
- At the end of the nineteenth century there were a few horseless carriages on the roads but most of them were driven by electricity or steam.
- Answer: point to it is a purpose with detinue take state-private property amount secretly bigger or for many times secret filch is state-private the behavior of property.