- moon's age; age of the moon
- 15-month Old emus were conducted to examine the effects of dietary fiber levels on fibers and cp utilization to discover condign content of the fiber in emu diets.
- Platelets of the experimental group released less atp in response to adp stimulation comparing with the control.
- According to the priciple of path analysis the coarse wool rate of11month were anal-ysed in third fourth and fifth generation of wan strain coarse wool angora rabbit.
- The coefficients of corelation between the weight at4th month or6th month to adult's are0.505or0.508.these should be considered in determing the proper time to early selecting for weight in german angora.
- So the coarse wool rateof8month was the major basis in selecting coarse wool angora rabbit.
- Methods: forty female sd rats aged12months were used and randomly divided into4groups including n.s. low dosage middle dosage and high dosage with bbc the sera were extracted at different times.
- The body size and body weight of crossbreds of nanyang cattle with either piedmontese or charolais were measured and compared which demonstrated that crossbreeding result of piemontese and nanyang was superior to that of charolais and nanyang cattle.
- According to moon age of baby and appetite principle of "from rare to being thick from little to get more from detailed to being thick" appropriate to change.
- The order of the rate of di-sappearance of cell wall constituents was cabbage> chinese milk vetch> sweet potato vine meal> ground rice straw> ground rice hulls.
- In order to keep purebred and provid the law of inheritance of character concerned for the selection of the german angora rabbit the methods of mixture family correlation and half sib relationship were used to estimate the heritability and genetic correlation in the5-month-old german angora rabbit after shearing.