- You must deposit 500 as well as the first month's rent.
- The long drought was followed by months of famine.
- She was six months pregnant, ie had been pregnant for six months.
- 她背部受伤, 正在作一个月的牵引治疗。
- She's injured her back and is in traction for a month.
- 以为我们用一个月的时间就能把房子盖好, 这种想法不切合实际。
- It was impractical to think that we could build the house in one month.
- 伦敦的街道, 在十一月的雾中模糊不清。
- London's streets, murky with November fog.
- The weather in September was positively autumnal.
- The hillside in June flames with azaleas.
- The field was laid up in twenty-nine-inch rows for soybeans.
- Nearly two months after her arrival she began to complain that she felt worse. It was then that she became ranch's old man of the sea.
- He was taken on for a three-month trial period before being accepted as a permanent member of staff.
- He is on three months' probation.
- About a month after her arrival, she taught me the word "water."
- The March wind chilled us.
- In the meanwhile, time did not roll on without effecting his usual changes.