[yuè qiú tàncè]
- lunar exploration; moondoggle
- Six? Wheel lunar rover is a complicated multi? Route closed chain system in the view of kinematics.
- Japan's space agency said nearly two weeks ago that its lunar probe was in high orbit over the moon and all was going well as it began a yearlong project to map and study the lunar surface.
- For the purpose of studying the lunar rover locomotive system the main functions of the lunar rover locomotive system based on the analysis of the features of complex lunar environment are discussed by analy-zing the characteristics of some kinds of the locomotion include legged wheeled and tracked modes a6-wheeled rocker-bogie mode locomotive system is designed to provide good performance and strong self-adap-ting characteristic.
- With the successful launch of its first lunar probe china has realized its millennial dream of flying to the moon ushered in the new era of entering the space and exploring the mystery of universe which marks china's access to the ranking of the world's advanced countries capable of probing the moon.
- On tuesday state-run newspapers said china will launch its first lunar probe later this month just weeks after regional rival japan successfully sent a lunar satellite into orbit.
- Data from the clementine and lunar prospector space missions in the1990s had suggested there could be significant supplies of water vital to support life and human colonies on the moon stashed in the craters near the poles.