- crescent moon
- Molded grating is composed of fiberglass roving combined with a thermosetting resin series designed for different environments and applications smg series standard grating has a concave profile on the upper surface for skid resistance grit tops are available upon request.
- Well is it with small crescent lance or halberd?
- Description: half moon or crescent shaped crack commonly associated with shoving often occurring in closely spaced parallel group.mainly associated with asphalt.
- Who ran speckled with lunula of electricity a crazy plank with black sea-horses for escort when julys were crushing with cudgel blowsskies of ultramarine into burning funnels;
- On our spherical earth each segment delineates a lune called a time zone.
- Note the crescent shape of the wound.
- Feng yun-ching stood up and started towards the door but changed his mind and turned round again his straggly moustache twitching agitatedly.
- Results the radioreactions in maxillary sinus and sphenoidal sinus might be classified as patch form crescent form ring form and polyform.
- Overhead drifted a pale crscent moon and the southern cross burned low in the sky.
- In the wankel engine the most fully developed and widely used rotary engine a triangular rotor rotates with an orbital motion in a specially shaped casing and forms rotating crescent-shaped combustion chambers between its sides and the curved wall of the casing.
- "In the wankel engine the most fully developed and widely used rotary engine a triangular rotor rotates with an orbital motion in a specially shaped casing and forms rotating crescent-shaped combustion chambers between its sides and the curved wall of the casing."
- Abstract: discuss a technique of oil tube elevator introduce the constrution principle and safety of the new oil tube elevator latcher and analyse the economic benefit and the apply prospect of the oil tube elevator with the exchangeable erescent elevator recess.
- We walked and walked sometimes fast sometimes slow.we still hadn't reached the city gate when I saw the crescent moon again.
- Abort microspore in crescent or irregular shape.26.
- The time at which the moon appears as a narrow waxing crescent.