[yuè guì shù]
- laurel tree (Laurus nobilis)
- n.[植]月桂树,(pl.)桂冠,殊荣 vt.使戴桂冠,授予荣誉
- n.树,木料,树状物 vt.赶上树 n.[计] 显示驱动器的子目录结构 vi.爬上树,逃上树
- Laurel of bogs of northwestern united states having small purple flowers and pale leaves that are glaucous beneath.
- Warm temperate zones support broadleaf evergreen forests including laurel forests.
- He turned daphne into a laurel tree.
- The path was lined with laurels.
- An aromatic liquid originally obtained by distilling the leaves of the bayberry tree with rum.
- Any of certain other trees or shrubs with aromatic foliage such as the california laurel.
- Add a bay leaf to the soup.
- He quietly raised his forehead from his arm and looked between the masking branches of the laurels instinctively closing his right hand about the stock of his rifle.
- Near broken chains mountain laurel and rolling rocks.