- railway platform
- Any train from this platform stops at Gatwick.
- The train pulled in, and dozens of schoolchildren spilled out onto the platform.
- He was walking up and down the station platform.
- People on the platform were waving handkerchiefs and blowing kisses to their friends as the train left the station.
- He is coming by train, so I wait on the platform.
- He came running along the platform just as the train was leaving.
- The train was pulled out as the party arrived on the platform.
- The chattanooga train is on track29.
- A horizontal surface raised above the level of the adjacent area as a stage for public speaking or a landing alongside railroad tracks.
- Suddenly he shook his head stood on tiptoe and leant his short fat body over the balustrade.
- What platform does the limited express for washington depart from?
- What platform does the shanghai special express leave from?
- She joined liu yu-ying on the balcony where the wind first made her full-bottomed night-dress belly out then whisked it up to reveal her plump white buttocks.
- I watched him hobble towards the railway track in his black skullcap black cloth mandarin jacket and dark blue cotton-padded cloth long gown.he had little trouble climbing down the railway track but it was a lot more difficult for him to climb up that platform after crossing the railway track.
- We had to jostle our way to the front of the platform.