- recent; recently; latest; soon; immediate; these days
- the latest news
- His recent behavior puzzles me.
- The tone of his letters has sharpened (ie become less friendly) recently.
- 不知道他最近怎麽了, 脾气变得坏极了。
- I don't know what's got into him recently; he's become very bad-tempered.
- It won't have escaped your notice that I've been unusually busy recently.
- In his latest book, he writes that the theory has been disproved.
- Have you any comment(s) to make on the recent developments?
- Have you heard the latest scandal?
- Have you heard about his latest amour?
- His last novel created a furore among the critics.
- His thoughts kept running on recent events in India.
- 他最近去世了, 这给家庭聚会蒙上了阴影。
- His recent death overshadowed the family gathering.
- Exhausted, he flopped (down) into the nearest chair.
- 从西班牙队最近的比赛情况来看, 他们难以在这一锦标赛中夺标。
- On the evidence of their recent matches it's unlikely the Spanish team will win the cup.
- One day Rivers learns that an uncle of Jane's, John Eyre, has recently died in Madeira and has left Jane￡20,000.
- No credit is given at this shop.
- In his last film he starred as a cowboy.