- 你说你认为结婚是无谓的, 但我肯定你最终爱上一个人的时候你就不这麽说了。
- You say you don't believe in marriage, but I bet you sing a different song when you finally fall in love.
- 他经过几天的反躬自问, 最终决定离家而去
- After days of soul-searching he finally came to the decision to leave home.
- Tokyo was our final destination.
- The outcome of a sequence of events; the end result.
- If you persevere with work, you'll succeed in the end.
- His rashness led ultimately to his ruin.
- They conjugated at last.
- But one hundred and ninety is their final bid. I can not help it.
- A substance formed as a necessary stage in the manufacture of a desired end product.
- Did you know that Stone ended up marr
- From the time of charlemagne trade and contracts in europe were based on imaginary or ghost monies that were ultimately based on the silver denarius which no longer circulated or was even seen.
- China began initiatives to pave the way for what it hoped would be an eventual orderly departure from this system
- Societies held together by fear and repression may offer the illusion of stability for a time. But they are built upon fault lines that will eventually tear asunder.
- A belligerent president is at last being challenged by a pragmatic reformist
- It is a peculiarity of class action law in the us though that private legal action can achieve a result that has eluded congress: since google and the new books registry would be free to sell works whose owners did not actively opt out of the court-approved settlement they would assume a right not available to anyone else.