- A lady named sonora louise smart dodd who lived in spokane washington.
- Guinness first published its record book in1955.
- The early roman calendar used march1as new year's day. Later the ancient romans made january1the beginning of the year.
- The first u.s.income tax law was enacted in1862in order to support the civil war.
- It was during the pleistocene that the earliest humans appeared.
- In the earliest experiments guns were fired to produce the sound and also a flash which at night acted as a signal to show that the experiments had started.an observer standing say 20miles away started his stop-watch when he saw the flash and stopped it when he heard the explosion.
- What's the earliest sphygmomanometer used for? To measure the blood pressure of horse.
- One of the first videos to be made was for queen's'bohemian rhapsody '.
- Island were the old stone age people.
- When will the earliest train to oslo depart?
- What is the earliest shipment?
- The earliest toxic chemical problem to receive widespread public attention was that of pesticides thanks in large part to rachael carson's silent spring.
- The first great victory for freedom of the press was won by a philadelphia lawyer defending a new york editor.
- Just north of downtown one of miami's oldest african-american neighbourhoods overtown is on the upswing.
- The city on the yarra has given australia its best daily newspaper the age established in1854 and still going strong its most important sporting event the melbourne cup first run in1861 the first australian impressionists1880s and the only horse phar lap to become a national hero.