- most favored nation
most [mәust; (-) mɔ:st]
- adj.最多的,多数的,大部分的 adv.最,最多,很,十分,最,最大的,其中大多数,极其 n.大多数,大部分
- What concussion can most-favoured-nation treatment principle bring to domestic economy?
- 111.the Representative of china confirmed that upon accession china would adopt and apply tariff reductions and exemptions so as to ensure mfn treatment for imported goods.
- Principle of mfn treatment principle of national treatment and principle of transparency are dealt with first.
- Party a shall grant party b mfn treatment which do not include privilege accord the neighboring countries.
- For example the united states granted mfn status to china as part of an effort to improve relations with that country.
- Shamjie also suggested after china joins the world trade organization the us congress should cancel annual discussions regarding the issue of china treatment as a most favored trade nation and grant china treatment as a permanent most favored nation.
- All the tariff reductions and exemptions were applied on an mfn basis.
- Most-favored-nation treatment guarantee of trading opportunity equal to that accorded to the most favored nation; essentially a method of establishing equality of trading opportunity among states by making originally bilateral agreements multilateral.