- Maths is her strongest subject.
- The old veteran could lay flat the most robust sportsman.
- The game pits two of the best pro basketball teams in the North against each other.
- She is one of the strongest opponents of tax reform.
- It is a nose once seen never to be forgotten, and which requires the utmost strength of christian charity to forgive.
- A tone or value halfway between a highlight and a dark shadow.
- The strongest man does not necessarily live the longest.
- They had challenged and beaten the best team in the world.
- At present "central plains rises abruptly" becoming henan most ictus.
- At times like these people turn to germany the biggest and most creditworthy economy in europe.
- What concerned them was the flak; the ruhr valley and environs german's industrial heartland was the most heavily defended in the country.
- Throughout his terms in office he enjoyed large pluralities in the popular polls and had the strong backing of an increasingly democratic congress-making his plans and programs all that much easier.
- "The strongest one in a relationship is often the person who feels confident enough to talk about their feelings" says educational psychologist ingrid collins.
- The hawthorn was the strongest in antioxidant capacity among all fruits and followed by winter date guava kiwifruit purple mulberry strawberry and agate pomegranate.the honeydew melon watermelon and persimmon were the weakest.
- 4.eag Responses of adults to10compounds were tested.the results showed that loaded with0.04ul stimulus the adults had the strongest responses to alpha-pinene beta-pinene camphene alpha-terpinene alpha-terpineol ethanol methanol followed by isolongifolene and the responses to trans-caryophyllene and cineole were the weakest.