- For the rest of the evening I gazed at Dora as she played and sang to us.
- If you take over Dora's job, you are sure to be caught in the middle.
- Pandora was seized with an eager curiosity to know what this jar contained; and one day she slipped off the cover and looked in.
- Dora was at the kitchen stove ready to serve dinner as reuben took his place at the table.
- "Our customers feel a real connection with her" says alex viteri of the online jewelry store miadora.
- A native american people formerly inhabiting eastern colorado and southeast wyoming with present-day populations in oklahoma and central wyoming.traditional arapaho life was based on the buffalo-hunting culture of the great plains.
- Localization and corruption: panacea or pandora's box?
- Dora had never received such a gift;
- Dora slipped unobtrusively in through the back door.
- Aunt dora look what l found.
- His father sat at the big kitchen table working on a fishing net.dora was at the kitchen stove ready to serve dinner as reuben took his place at the table.
- The troupe presents varied and interesting programmers ranging from the lively and cheerful farandole dance sword dance moresque dance and harvest dance to the gavotte dance of classic elegance.
- Additional protocol to the contadora act on peace and cooperation in central america;
- 1961dag Hammarskjold swedish secretary-general of the united nations and nobel prize winner was killed in a plane crash near ndola in northern rhodesia.
- Isadora buncan the dancer from san francisco gloried in an enlightenment which others thought scandalous.