- bad debts; bad account; bad debt
- The provision for bad debts shall be itemized and shown as a deduction item of accounts receivable in the financial statement.
- Nearly a thousand pounds'worth of bad debts has boon written off as irrecoverable.
- Lot is accounting principle; love is intangible asset; lover is accounts payable; missing him is book of account; quarrel is provision for bad debts; unrequited love is bad debt; falling in love with a wrong person is a big accounting misplay; break-up is closing entry; loneliness is accumulated depreciation.
- Chinese banks are plagued by bad debts and inefficiency.
- Icbc is undergoing a complex restructuring designed to improve its antiquated practices and reduce bad loans.an initial public offering is unlikely before2007.
- This text structures keynes'doctrine model after one on the basis of summarizingforefathers analyze mathematics about minsky's classification and has done a simple discussion to financialfragility and bank bad debt.
- Many research studies indicate that by enhancing market transparency commercial credit reference agencies outside hong kong have helped to reduce banks bad debts and increase credit availability.
- Yet it remains plagued by serious weaknesses: creaking state-owned enterprises that still employ55per cent of urban workers; bad loans in the state banks that probably is a considerable figure a largely unfunded pension system; endemic official corruption and a rural economy in crisis.