- n.倒塌,崩溃,失败,虚脱 vi.倒塌,崩溃,瓦解,失败,病倒
- 水坝坍塌了; 它不够坚固, 挡不住洪水。
- The dam gave way; it was not strong enough to hold the flood waters.
- 天花板坍塌了, 碎砖破瓦掉落到了屋里。
- The ceiling collapsed and rubble poured into the room.
- He was degraded in their eyes; he had lost caste and station before the very paupers.
- The bridge the soldiers were on started to fall down and they had to run for it.
- Numerous houses collapsed as a result of the Tangshan Earthquake in1976.
- The roof of the tunnel caved in (on the workmen).
- The house is falling down from lack of attention.
- The floor gave way under the weight.
- The floor collapsed and they dropped through.
- The typhoon caused the wall to fall over.
- When did the cave in?
- People look at a hanging bridge that collapsed on one side during a festival in the town of tapijulapa mexico on sunday march202005.
- And he said go and spy where he is that I may send and fetch him.and it was told him saying behold he is in dothan.
- The hotel of the comte d'etampes whose donjon keep ruined at its summit was rounded and notched like a cock's comb;
- The determinant criteria of the stability of roadbed is mainly ground surface deformation caused by mine goaf collapse.