- n.倒塌,崩溃,失败,虚脱 vi.倒塌,崩溃,瓦解,失败,病倒
- 水坝坍塌了; 它不够坚固, 挡不住洪水。
- The dam gave way; it was not strong enough to hold the flood waters.
- 天花板坍塌了, 碎砖破瓦掉落到了屋里。
- The ceiling collapsed and rubble poured into the room.
- The bridge the soldiers were on started to fall down and they had to run for it.
- The roof of the tunnel caved in (on the workmen).
- When did the cave in?
- People look at a hanging bridge that collapsed on one side during a festival in the town of tapijulapa mexico on sunday march202005.
- The hotel of the comte d'etampes whose donjon keep ruined at its summit was rounded and notched like a cock's comb;
- The determinant criteria of the stability of roadbed is mainly ground surface deformation caused by mine goaf collapse.
- Which led to their collapse.
- District police commander aristides cabral said an explosion was reportedly heard before fire swept through the building. "There was an explosion inside and the heat forced the bottom floor supporting the basement to give way crushing dozens of people" he said.
- Lara that column is collapsing!
- This building is in jeopardy of collapsing if there is a major earthquake.
- If the dam breaks it will inundate large parts of the town.
- If the response to collision is inelastic the design must incorporate redundancy or other means to prevent collapse of the superstructure.
- His arguments were opposed by arthur eddington who believed that something would inevitably stop the collapse.