- Conant's strong desiring for equality of education opportunity not only met the needs of american society and the reform of education in the world but also was the result of his profound understanding on the function of education.
- A means toward achieving social equality.
- We all take an equal share.
- We have an equal opportunities policy.
- I'm an equal opportunity curmudgeon.
- Compared with the two additives argo120and hypersperse af200ul which are generally used in the ro system the present one is more powerful and effective in scale inhibiting dispersing sterilizing and chlorine removing.
- The company has an equal opportunities policy.
- One of a quadrillion equal parts.
- As a contemporary american educator conant insisted on the essential tenet of equality of educational opportunity all along which embodied not only in his concrete address but also in his idea of general education meritocracy and his advice of comprehensive high school.
- For the selection of filter parameters we have introduced the constant relative bandwidth the display-equalized filter optimal filtering and linear time resolution among these the linear time resolution is a new method set up by this paper.
- The horse must be brought to move in timely even strides in natural carriage in the walk with long reins the four-beat walk the two-beat trot and the three-beat canter.
- Then he referred to the quote "inequality of our circumstances" unquote.
- It is a tossup whether we will win or lose.
- Rather all individuals work in unison and in varying capacities to accomplish the goal at hand each reaping a reward equal to the energy expended in any given project.
- Most-favored-nation treatment guarantee of trading opportunity equal to that accorded to the most favored nation; essentially a method of establishing equality of trading opportunity among states by making originally bilateral agreements multilateral.