- to split
to divide equally
- They had agreed to divide even.
- We be lieve in dividing all tasks equallydown the middle.
- Capitals and small letters are known as upper case and lower case respectively.
- The elastic collision mechanism of brownian motion is studied and the equipartition of kinetic energy of brownian particle has been proved.
- A molecular orbital describes the behavior of one electron in the electric field generated by the nucleii and some average distribution of the other electrons.
- It is the common case of traditional society in china to divide a family property for its descending members.
- Different grades of crystal polystyrene molding pellets range from150000to350000weight average molecular weight.
- On the basis of zakharov equations in frame of strong turbulence it is shown that langmuir waves excited by transverse pumping plasmons near critical surface may collapse leading to the formation of density cavity due to ponderomotive force.
- In order to reveal the climatic changes in the past250000years systematic analyses of120tims-u series dating and1295stable isotopes of7big stalagmite samples collected from shuinan cave in guilin guangxi from dongge cave in libo and qixing cave in duyun guizhou china have been carried out and the average resolution of oxygen stable isotope samples is up to150~ 300a.
- Further landed property seems to have been fairly equally divided between populus and plebs while the commercial and industrial wealth though not as yet much developed was probably for the most part in the hands of the plebs.
- Any of several card games derived from whist and played with one deck of cards divided equally among usually four people.
- In the mathematics teaching material of the current senior high school and mathematics test necessary have a solution is relevant solid geometry some region's mathematics test average is not high this topic is one of "chief criminal" s.
- Stem cell-like subpopulation has been isolated and identified from hematopoietic system malignancies and solid tumors and defined as cancer stem cells.
- Until1981the average test score on the scholastic aptitude test-the test given to college-bound high-school seniors-had fallen for eighteen consecutive years.
- Minimum number average molecular weight of25000