- to split
to divide equally
- The manager tried to even out the distribution of work among his employees.
- She portioned out the money equally between both children.
- Don't be so selfish it's share and share alike in this house.
- An English system of land tenure from Anglo-Saxon times to1926 that provided for
- Shall we each invest50% capital and share the profit equally?
- Advertising costs are born equally by both partners of this contract.
- The region of the atmosphere below90km has a nearly constant mean molecular mass and is therefore called the homosphere.
- Land value in tetms of per unit floorage.
- I am ranked the second of my class in terms of average marks.
- One way to stanch inflation is to change the way the grade point average is calculated.
- They were all above average.
- But a breakdown of fees by individual firms showed the increase was not spread evenly among the big four.
- Valen johnson a duke university statistics professor came under heavy fire from both students and faculty when he proposed recalculating the grade point average to give rigorously graded courses greater weight.
- Article7the government subsidies pertinent to assets shall be recognized as deferred income equally distributed within the useful lives of the relevant assets and included in the current profits and losses.
- Westbank> article7the government subsidies pertinent to assets shall be recognized as deferred income equally distributed within the useful lives of the relevant assets and included in the current profits and losses.but the government subsidies measured at their nominal amounts shall be directly included in the current profits and losses.