- You've made a mess of the job, ie done it very badly.
- The director is looking for a suitable locale for his new film.
- Space is at a premium in this building.
- We have marked the playing area off with a white line.
- They marked the boundaries of the football fields.
- The searchlights glared, illuminating the prison yard.
- The ground was pitted by the heavy rain.
- The area of the field bounded by home plate and first, second, and third bases.
- Rain had made the pitch rather dead.
- Before it could be transported to the United States, a site had to be found for it and a pedestal had to be built.
- An artificial substitute for such a grassy
- A secluded garden or landscaped area.
- A public meeting place for open discussion.
- Hi, well, at "Let's Talk" today, we've changed our venue, we've changed our place. And today we're at a coffee
- A screen or fence used to prevent a ball from being thrown or hit far out of a playing area, as in baseball.