- The owner of a private farm.
- The farmer threatened to set his dogs on us.
- The farmer saw the boys off with a heavy stick.
- The town miller was famous for his excellent flour.
- The farmer out his claim to all the land before the prospectors came, but it was in vain.
- The farmer keeps hundreds of pigs on his farm.
- The farmer has a vineyard on his farm.
- That farmer employs many farm laborers.
- It is upon the small farmer that the changes will bear hardest.
- As the farmer could not repay his debt, he tried to raise money on his land and building.
- A railroad employee in charge of a yard.
- The farmer paid 3 laborers to gather the crop.
- Tell the children to stop out of the farmer's fields while the crops are growing.
- The farmer has 20 ewes on his farm.
- One who owns or keeps a rabbit warren.
- The farmer is feeding the turkeys off for Thanksgiving.