- to reply
to write back
letter written in reply
- vt.书写,著述,写,写满,写信给 vi.写,写字,写信,写作,作曲
- n.答复,报复,答辩 vi.答复,回击,报复,答辩 vt.回答
- She replied promptly to my letter.
- She was very prompt in answering my letter.
- 对我的申请, 我还没收到回信。
- I didn't receive an acknowledgement of my application.
- It took less than no (ie very little) time to write a reply.
- 我立刻（给他）写了回信, 感谢他们盛情邀请
- I wrote back (to him) immediately to thank them for the invitation.
- 我现在很忙, 希望下周能抽出时间给你回信
- I'm very busy at the moment but I hope to get round to answering your letter next week.
- I'm composing a formal reply to the letter.
- 她尽管很想再见到他, 但却不愿给他回信。
- Despite wanting to see him again, she refused to reply to his letters.
- Reply to Publicity Department, FREEPOST, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- Jane wrote him a long letter, but he never wrote back.
- I had no reply to my letter.
- I must apologize to you for not replying to your letter earlier.
- I should have answered the letter yesterday, but it went right out of my mind.
- I am puzzled by his failure to reply/that he hasn't replied to my letter.
- He can write me letters till he's blue in the face, I'm not going to reply.