first month (of the lunar year)
- The station will be operative again in January.
- 就一月份来说, 天气相当暖和了。
- It's quite warm for January.
- He will be inaugurated as president in January.
- Any train from this platform stops at Gatwick.
- 伦敦的街道, 在十一月的雾中模糊不清。
- London's streets, murky with November fog.
- This office will open in November.
- July is the hottest month in a year in my hometown.
- I bought this in the sale or at the sale or in the january sale.
- A Christian festival observed from December24, Christmas Eve, to January5, the eve of Epiphany.
- The accident happened on January 8th.
- Everybody thought that John's plan to have a barbecue in the middle of January was a half-witted idea.
- There's always a dull period after the January sales.
- Referring to your inquiry of November20, we have quoted as below.
- Productivity peaked in January.
- I was born on January eleventh.