- a week
- The cabbages germinated within a week.
- The accused was remanded in custody for a week.
- The trial was adjourned for a week/until the following week.
- The weeks went slowly by.
- The roses have been in flower for a week.
- 整整一星期, 温度一直在25C至30C之间。
- The temperature remained between 25°C and 30°C all week.
- She's wangled an extra week's holiday for herself.
- 他一星期、 半月等擦一次车。
- He cleans the car once a week, a fortnight, etc, ie every week, every fortnight, etc.
- After her operation, she was confined to bed for a week.
- We have no chance to meet each other a week hence.
- They spent a week motoring through Italy.
- The rural scenery was so beautiful that he decided to stay one more week.
- The flight to Accra goes twice a week.
- The American housewife probably goes shopping only once or twice a week.
- People were rationed to a pound of meat a week.