- in case (sth happens)
once (sth happens, then...)
- 一旦找到适宜捐献心脏的人, 即可进行移植手术。
- The heart transplant will take place as soon as a suitable donor can be found.
- 一旦战争爆发, 许多国家都要受到波及。
- If a war breaks out, many other countries will be affected.
- 一旦你掌握了煎蛋饼的技巧, 做起来就很容易了。
- Making an omelette is easy once you've got the knack (of it).
- 一旦作出这个决定, 就不能改变主意。
- Once you have taken this decision, there will be no going back, ie you will not be able to change your mind.
- The new job was a bit daunting at first but it was all right once I'd got my eye in.
- Once you try to do something, people will cry you down.
- As soon as you create an account for the user, the user can participate in a secure domain.
- As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
- One dead photographer does not do much for the cause he cares about, even if he did feel compelled to weigh in and take sides.
- Once the girl got her hand in, she was soon getting through as much work as the more experienced machinists.
- Once you have formed a bad habit, it is by no means easy to get rid of it.
- Once you open help, you can click the contents button whenever you want to return to the opening screen.
- Once Mike's taken up a defensive attitude, it's difficult to persuade him that's nothing to be afraid of.
- Once it is given a "program", a computer can gather a wide range of information from outer space or from the depths of the ocean.
- If a war broke out, many other countries will be affected.