- Ministers are trying to put together a package that will end the dispute.
- The pound have fall-en against a basket of European currency.
- After all the international monetary fund's world economic outlook published two months ago already saw a slight deceleration in global growth next year based on a crude basket price of$ 78.75. According to econometric models we should shave one or two-tenths of a point off that now ceteris paribus.
- A new color-coating line was installed by siemens vai at jsc magnitogorsk iron and steel works russia in the years2003and2004.this project was one of a number of contracts awarded to vai as part of modernization program initiated by magnitogorsk in the late1990s to improve their steel-production facilities and the quality of their products.
- To arrest and detain thousands of muslims living here without due process I might add.
- "Franchising agreement: agreement where the franchiser provides the franchisee with a package of resources and where his remuneration depends at least in part on the production revenues or profits of the investment project."
- Franchising agreement: agreement where the franchiser provides the franchisee with a package of resources and where his remuneration depends at least in part on the production revenues or profits of the investment project.
- Vienna-iran began to enrich a second batch of uranium in its research plant this week on the same day that world powers offered it an incentive package conditioned on its suspension of nuclear activities the international atomic energy agency said in a report released thursday.
- One-stop agency shop system whereby several bureaucratic procedures are combined into one.
- In international firms long-term incentives including stock options often account for more than50per cent of packages for senior executives.arrangements for retirement are also guaranteed.
- Armstrong is a single source and a central point of accountability for detailed engineering procurement construction and installation-all adding up to turn-key steam tracing solutions that streamline projects saving you time and money.
- China which has$ 515bn of reserves was also said to be selling dollars and buying asian currencies in readiness to switch the renminbi's dollar peg to a basket arrangement something chinese officials have increasingly hinted at.
- The commission attempted to bring all three proposals into one package deal.
- Malaysia imposed a fixed exchange rate in1998 pegging the ringgit at3.8to the us dollar as part of a package of capital controls to stabilise the currency.
- They rejected the package deal put forward by the management.