- a box
- n.盒子,箱,包厢,岗亭,一拳 v.装...入盒中,打耳光,拳击
- A unit of length equal to either the width or the length of the hand.
- Once he achieved power he showed (himself in) his true colours.
- It was a handbreadth thick and its brim was made like the brim of a cup as a lily blossom it could hold two thousand baths.
- It was a handbreadth in thickness and its rim was like the rim of a cup like a lily blossom.it held two thousand baths.
- And double-pronged hooks each a handbreadth long were attached to the wall all around.the tables were for the flesh of the offerings.
- Also he made thereunto a border of an handbreadth round about; and made a crown of gold for the border thereof round about.
- Also make around it a rim a handbreadth wide and put a gold molding on the rim.
- And he made a frame of a handbreadth around it and he made a rim of gold for its frame around it.