- (saying) skill or proficiency
- She has no employable skills.
- The white-collar in office building is people the earliest hep they had gotten good education mostly because of professional skill be recruited by the boss know dress up oneself decent one side can be blocked alone on the job.
- There are some people who contented with a single skill or a peep-hole view never make any progress; they may play some role in the revolution at a given place and time but not a significant one.
- The people's government will permit the employment of those among them who can make themselves useful in some kind of work and have not committed any grave reactionary act or other flagrant misdeed.