- 他一心一意想得到晋升, 谁也劝阻不了他。
- He's intent on getting promotion, and no one's going to stop him!
- My thoughts were bent on seeing the world.
- The sacrificial paraphernalia is the ultimate truth; the sacrificial fire is the ultimate truth offerings of obligations and ghee by the brahmana is the ultimate truth; for him being fully absorbed in the ultimate truth by spiritual activities; certainly the ultimate truth is attainable.
- The great tycoons were fierce competitors singleminded in their pursuit of financial success and power.
- He served his master devotedly.
- We are deeply touched by his single-minded devotion to world peace
- Heart-whole friendship; gave wholehearted support to her candidacy; wholehearted commitment; demonstrated his whole-souled allegiance.
- It is this single-minded pursuit of excellence supported by strong ethos of teamwork and esprit de corps that sustain them until their mission is accomplished.
- At present the chinese people are concentrating on development and nation-building along a road of peaceful development.
- I support your trade policies wholeheartedly madame president.