- just an occasional, minor success
- adj.正义的,公正的,正确的,应得的,有充分根据的 adv.正好,仅仅,刚才,只是,不过
- n.未成年人,副修科目 adj.较小的,次要的,二流的,未成年的 vi.辅修 n.[乐]小调,小音阶
- As against this vulgar practical men respect experience but despise theory and therefore cannot have a comprehensive view of an entire objective process lack clear direction and long-range perspective and are complacent over occasional successes and glimpses of the truth.
- The great cities of the rhineland had not been spared.
- The ship sailed as soon as it got clearance from the port authority.
- "Relying on its unique advantageous location at the converging point of the golden seacoast and golden water course shanghai gradually developed into the well-known financial and trade center of the far east as well as a modern civilized metropolis"
- The only medal you're getting is a purple heart.