- 根据规定, 申请者一律需经笔试
- It is laid down that all applicants must sit a written exam.
- Reaction to the cuts was uniformly negative.
- In the grave the rich and poor lie equal.
- He was asked the same question so many times that the answer became mechanical.
- All goods have been marked down by 15%.
- (Whether we are) Rich or poor, we are all equal.
- All shirts have 10% off.
- Only ticket-holders were given admission and all others were roped out.
- Good lord they need to be diverted from these monotonous uniform brick walls and shining wooden floors!
- In1972the city passed an ordinance compelling all outdoor lighting to be switched off at9.00p. M.
- Do not to do card to have nothing to do with but you must find that "clerk" the id card that should return you and severity tells him during he holds your id card the concerns with id episode of place happening is same be in charge of by him write down him to hold time paragraph ask him to sign ensure oneself do not suffer encroach.
- This bar is willing to furnish you with the most comfortable environment and the best service during your leisure time and accepts no tips.
- The factory laws prescribed a heavy fine for every day of contravention.
- Article50the corporate bond with warrant and the certificate of payment for stock price or stock shall all be in registered form.
- Build the sale after the building to unit or him individual its are carried together to inspect from the construction bank supply tax service uniform collect a "bldg." business tax.