2.in duplicate; with a duplicate copy
duplicate [dju:plikeit; (-) 'du:plәkeit]
- adj.复制的,副的,两重的,两倍的,完全相同 n.复制品,副本 vt.复写,复制,使加倍,使成双
- Except for any items for which the daywork schedule specifies that payment is not due the contractor shall deliver each day to the employer accurate statements in duplicate which shall include the following details of the resources used in executing the previous day's work:
- Enclosed you can find our signed sales confirmation no.01568in duplicate both of which please countersign and send back one copy for our file.
- Sue to the court directly: agreement should be in duplicate that ought to do not have your copartner autograph in your hand but the another autograph on that agreement of company of illative and oriental meal is hind add; you can be sued to the court tell its break a contact ask its are returned join in administration fee bear responsibility of breach of contract and your loss.
- This form has two duplicates one for the venue the other local venue.