- adj.三倍的,三重的,三乘的 n.三分之一,三份中之一,三个一幅,三个一幅中之一
- Applications must be made out in triplicate.
- General instruction of engineering geology 3copies;
- In order to improve the reliability of servo system a triplex electro-hydraulic servo actuator system with three torque motors three jet flapper valves and three sets of feedback components is designed.
- This contract shall be made in triplicate and party a and party b shall after signing all copies retain one copy respectively and submit the other one to the government authorities concerned in guangzhou for registration.
- Article114the air waybill shall be made out by the shipper in three original parts and be handed over to the carrier with the cargo.
- The document was drawn up in triplicate.
- Tenders should be submitted in triplicate of forms which are obtained from the chairman tender board business international company ltd.each set costs usd2000.
- I typed the letter in triplicate.
- Please send us your pro forma inoice in triplicate for500dozens of the aboe product as soon as possible so that we can get our client's confirmation.
- The contract has been written in triplicate.
- I had filled in the forms in triplicate.