- for a time
at one time
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- n.时间,时侯,时机,节拍,期限,次数,时期,比赛限时 vt.安排...的时间,记录...的时间,计时,定时 vi.打拍子,(...)合拍 adj.时间的,记时的,定时的,定期的,分期的
- Considered by benjamin franklin to be a bird of courage and respect the turkey was once in the running to become the national bird of the united states of america.
- The olympic quadrennial scheduled for berlin in1916 was interrupted by world war I which had involved28countries and killed nearly10million troops in four years.
- Thanks to an overhaul of the organisation's department of humanitarian affairs and much better co-ordination with ngos in the field the un's once shambolic relief operations are now regarded as second to none.
- The peregrine falcon was once used in the sport of falconry
- Under the militaristic education the japanese had once supported positively the government's invasive war toward foreign countries and taken the action of joining the war until being killed on the battlefield as a "great" and "patriotic" behavior.
- And in manila students at the university of the philippines stage their annual oblation run sprinting around campus with nothing on but masks.
- An annual steeplechase run in liverpool england.
- Weatherize your house increase insulation get an energy audit.
- The government's annual publication of social trends.
- On the occasion of the annual world environment day which falls on june5 here is a brief account.
- In the heartland a stavropol woman watches putin campaign for his united russia party in november.under his leadership the kremlin has expanded its influence over the restive provinces.
- China was once as prickly.
- What though the radiance which was once so bright
- Different effects are created when music is based on other scales.the whole tone scale has no half steps: each note in the6-note scale is a whole step from the next.
- His more fortunate fellow new yorkers had bought their tickets to palm beach and the riviera each winter so soapy had made his humble arrangements for his annual hegira to the island.