- twelvemonth; year; therophyte
- An annual holiday is a big expense.
- Business is quiet at this time of the year.
- Poultry is expensive at this time of year.
- How many seasons are there in a year? There are four seasons in a year.
- He was an unknown painter one year ago.
- According to the Constitution of the country all the young men do a year's mi
- A light year is the distance which light travels at186,000 miles per second in one year, namely6 millio
- He joined the army a year ago.
- A plant that completes its entire life cycle in a single growing season.
- It is quite unusual for a freshman to be younger than eighteen or older than nineteen.
- In1971 Britain changed over from pounds, shillings, and pence to the new decimal money system.
- Over300 freedom riders arrest in Jackson, Mississippi, in may and June1961 were sentenced.
- The kindest friend there could ever be is the kind of friend you are to me. Here's a wish for happiness and joys that never end, and all life's best things always for the nicest kind of friend! Best wishes for a happy birthday and a year of good luck,
- "You can draw a good horse in five minute, yet you keep me wait for a year, why?"
- The net loss in north america narrowed to$ 85m from$ 1.1bn a year earlier excluding special items.