- twelvemonth; year; therophyte
- In addition religious activities during the annual sholton festival and the traditional practice of circling mount kangrinboqe in the year of the horse and circling lake namco in the year of the sheep along pilgrim paths have been carried on and respected by society at large.
- The annual regatta of the yacht club
- An annual freshman icebreaker called "dickerella" in which women and men pair off for trips to a local burger joint named dick's has become a farce. "A lot of the guys have two dates" says sarah johnson a senior.
- A year later he became the first rhodesian and first man on the african continent to run a sub4-minute mile.
- And after that--frank must buy the sawmill.
- A year later they got wed.
- A year ago the tokyo company had a pretax profit of35million yen.
- Work in quality management experience more than one year.
- A year's plan starts with spring.
- What time of year do sales peak?
- Ibon foundation a socioeconomic research think tank placed the estimates of foregone revenue from tariff reduction at p100billion a year.
- A zimbabwean salesman has been living there for about a year.
- Serial panendoscopy in the following years discovered double pylorus formation in1992and1993.
- A plant of the family portulacaceae having fleshy succulent obovate leaves often grown as a potherb or salad herb; a weed in some areas.
- Deciduous plant with large deep green pedate leaves and nodding saucer-shaped green flowers.