- more than a year
- adj.更多的 n.更多 adv.更,更多,更加,超过,多,大大高于 num.更多
- conj.比 prep.与...相比较
- 他们的女儿死去已一年多了, 但他们现在仍很悲痛。
- Their daughter died over a year ago, but they are still grieving.
- He's been temping for over a year now and wants a permanent job.
- The as gas desulfurization process run for over one year there are some problem belong excess load in operation and we did not understand the process deeply as well.we get to know theory and mechanics of as process by analysis and adjusting some parameters for deacidifier and claus kiln.
- But a good year and more before the collapse of the central powers the half oriental monarchy of russia which had professed to be the continuation of the byzantine empire had collapsed.
- Unless I think very professional and hold to do not have for certain commonly otherwise how old with myself is to slant poor girl but love to eat very much grow what this thinking that oneself are true forever not fat result a year this many actually fat rose the reason was to change a city the key was to change the job original work is very busy although indoor but ambulate ceaselessly but now is the office sat one year almost...
- Many city-states even provided financial support and facilities for athletes so that they could concentrate full time on training sometimes for more that a year before the games.
- In copenhagen a few years ago.
- A62year old black man had a more than1year history of a slowly enlarging thumb mass.
- As the progress comes to a close at the end of over a year of dedication experimentation and soul-searching we believe that we've achieved that which we were challenged to realize.
- After a yearlong preparation work in investigation arrangement and classification the asset portfolios are now ready to be promoted to the public and to be gradually launched on the market.