- four seasons of the year
- I used to swim all the year round.
- "Provided that this paragraph shall not apply to voyages between hong kong and swatow on which run the full number of weather deck passengers may be carried at all seasons of the year without the provision of a deckhouse."
- Have not been investigated so forth. A survey of the diseases of young acacia was made in2004~ 2005.the result showed that anthracnose caused by colletotrichum gloeosporioides emerged all the year round was a common leaf disease of acacia mangium a.
- With a million groups of data on temperature humidity precipitation vaporization wind direction wind speed sunshine and fine sand flying up in the air turned into distinct curves using sophisticated instruments the climatic variation in a year at dunhuang is in your palm.
- There are flowers all year round.
- Keep watch the vacant room all the year round
- Freetown the perpetually rainy capital of sierra leone.
- China is a emblematical farming society farmer all the year round of till country drama's stage it's as much as videos and internet in actually it's the oldest of chinese farming society also the most prevalent mode of amusement so that the drama was very important in chinese burgher society for the mostly chinese common people were not literacy the drama stage performing it was reflective verily friendly beauty rised effect of exert a subtle influence on education.