- the whole family
the same family
the family... (when preceded by a family name)
- n.全部,全体,整体,完全之体系 adj.所有的,完整的,完全的,纯粹的,未损伤的,未打破的 adv.完全,整个
- adj.同一的,相同的,无变化的,上述的,所谓 pron.同样的事物 adv.同样地
- n.家庭,家族,家属,亲属,子女,僚属 adj.家庭的,家族的
- We concluded to go out/that we would go out.
- The family had lived in peace and tranquillity before the unfortunate traffic accident.
- Such administrative overhead in a business is analogous to the cost of government in a nation.
- An American conglomerate holds a major share in the company.
- "Last Christmas, the circus owner, Jimmy Gates, decided to take some presents to a children's hospital."
- A biotechnology company is developing a range of new pesticide based on naturally occur toxin.
- A public relation firm handle all our publicity.
- A local newspaper remarks that crime is on the decrease.
- On the one hand you accept his presents; on the other hand, you are rude to the whole family. What really is your attitude to them?
- The icbc officials said they were in talks to buy into bank halim indonesia a small bank based in the east java city of surabaya.
- A churchgoing employee of 3m the diversified technology company watching the bookmarks falling out of his hymn book secured them with a glue the company had developed that did not lose its stickiness.
- It might sound perverse for a chinese company to go half-way round the globe to grow soya and other crops on unproductive land in a dry corner of argentina.
- According to a senior editor at a state newspaper the series was an initiative of editorial staff with tacit backing from above.
- We specialize in manufacturing and developing hub bolt and nut for bus heavy truck trailer and car.
- David lanfear owns an eco-friendly home building service in the united states called bale on bale construction.