- first instance (law)
- adv.首先,最初,第一(列举条目等用),优先 adj.第一的 num.第一(个) n.开始,第一,(比赛)冠军
- n.实例,建议,要求,情况,场合 vt.举...为例,获得例证
- n.法律,诉讼,法学,法治,司法界,规律 v.对...起诉,控告 [军] Light Anti-Tank Weapon,轻型反坦克武器
- The trial was held/The case was heard in camera.
- The trial was a mockery of justice.
- A litigant contesting a judgment of first instance rendered by a local people's court has the right to appeal to the people's court at the next higher level within15days upon the delivery of the court verdict.
- Article161in cases tried in accordance with the procedure provided in this chapter the judgment of first instance shall be final.
- The court convicted him in first instance and confirmed that his embezzlement of public funds without means to return them constituted a crime of corruption.
- Visible if the ruling in first instance is ok appeal only.
- The court of appeal is concerned that the judge at first instance has delivered judgment without proper arguments.
- Over3.41million civil cases at the first instance;
- Yes.parties to a civil action are called-plaintiff and defendant in the ordinary procedure of first instance and summary procedure.while in procedure of second instance they are called appellant and appellee.
- I.the first-instance court ascertained that the house lease contract executed between the appellant and the appellee on may141998was invalid.this ruling is not law-based.
- The first trial ended in a hung jury.
- The first trial ended in a hung jury the second in acquittal.
- If the supreme people's court adds or cuts down the number of basic people's court which is authorized to handle foreign related hk macao and taiwan related civil and commercial matters of the first trial upon the needs of judgement they shall list them in appendix after reporting to government of hk special administrative region.
- After the first verdict was declared the prosecution organ thought the part of the judgment which ascertained the accused innocent on the crime of bribery was wrong they protested to the superior court in the procedure of the second instant.