- to be certain of; to be bound to
- adj.确定的,某一个,无疑的,必然的,可靠的 pron.某几个,某些
- I will do everything in my power to protect them!
- To tell pothead charlie you guys said hello.
- I promise to do it with the minimum of force.
- I know marshmallow and yam are going to feel pretty good strutting around sunny california remembering the cold days of minnesota bush said.
- And the omniscient gentlemen always said indeed they would.
- Obviously somewhere else old sea floor must be going away.
- It sounds like mission impossible: sell coffee to china's tea drinkers. Starbucks'solution is to select high-profile locations on the busiest streets where stores are sure to se duce the see-and-be-seen set.
- After seeing this shadow-puppet-inspired dance we felt it necessary to take a look at tangshan's centuries-old shadow puppet theater.the wonderful performance left a deep impression on us.
- Well someone with blood on his shirt should be sweating.
- That suppose they were not man-eaters yet that they might kill me as many europeans who had fallen into their hands had been serv'd
- With your supports and blessings we will surely move forward triumphantly and fruitfully.
- Something's gotta happen sam.
- After the retrial the governor would simply go on tv...
- After a year's serious experiment in production for self-support they will surely answer that the second method yields better results and be willing to adopt it and they will surely answer that the first method yields poorer results and be unwilling to adopt it.
- Right will triumph over wrong.