- just like
- adj.正义的,公正的,正确的,应得的,有充分根据的 adv.正好,仅仅,刚才,只是,不过
- n.爱好,同样的人(或物) adj.相似的,同样的 vt.喜欢,希望,愿意 vi.喜欢,希望 prep.象,如同 adv.可能
- The president assured them that the government would continue with its minimum price for grain procurement and said that price this year will be no lower than in2006.
- Nearly a century has passed but the janus face of the weimar republic appals and attracts as much as ever.
- Well fought sir ulrich as in rouen.
- The chinese government will as always support the un efforts to uphold justice maintain peace and promote global prosperity.
- United now sit pretty at the top of group f with six points out of six but after all the speculation over the summer surrounding ronaldo he has expressed his gratitude for the unwavering belief and support shown him by the fiery scot.
- Silicon valley's venture capitalists are piling into the business convinced that they can design revolutionary technologies bring down prices and turf out incumbents in the energy business just as they did in the software business.
- Sophie marceau is really beautiful and sami frey very attractive as always.
- He continued faithful to miriam.
- Her parents stood undiminished and unaware of criticism.
- To accord its domestic economy with the wto rules china has manifested strong willingness to undertake responsibility; it has fulfilled its obligations as always and has never wavered.
- We consecutively pursue technique advancement to meet consumer's need and hope to build and expand multiform trade and cooperation relationship in the spirit of "credit standing first consumers paramountcy".
- We will offer you high quality products and perfect after service just as in the past.
- Ability of a substance to rotate the plane of polarization of a beam of light passed through it either as crystals or in solution.clockwise rotation as one faces the light source is positive or dextrorotary; counterclockwise rotation negative or levorotary.
- Too often the words from hms pinafore apply: "things are seldom what they seem skim milk masquerades as cream.
- Amid the jostling of these titanic particles ordinary matter ekes out its existence like shrews scurrying about the feet of the dinosaurs.