- one head
a head full of sth
one end (of a stick)
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- n.头,头脑,领袖,(队伍,名单等)最前的部分,人,顶点 vt.作为...的首领,朝向,前进,用头顶 vi.成头状物,出发 adj.头的,主要的
- n.全部,完整 adj.充满的,完全的,丰富的,完美的,详尽的,丰满的 adv.完全地,整整,十分 vt.把衣服缝得宽大
- n.末端,尽头,结束,目标,限度,梢,末端,死亡 v.结束,终结,终止
- We've travelled from one end of Britain to the other.
- 她走路不看路, 一头撞在我身上
- She wasn't looking where she was going and walked straight into me.
- 她说她有权得到这一头衔, 历史学家证明此事属实
- Her claim to the title was vindicated by historians.
- A calf was offered up as a sacrifice to the goddess.
- We've partitioned off one end of the kitchen to make a breakfast room.
- She was slender and had long dark hair.
- Her wavy hair fell in loose wisps and loops upon her shoulders.
- He was attacked by a wild boar.
- He saw a hungry wolf on the prowl with his telescope.
- He said he could eat an elephant to appease his hunger.
- A cow charged across the farmland with a bull bellowing(out) after it.
- I walked into a door in the dark and gave myself this black eye.
- I think he's a pig. Pardon my French.
- He butted his head against the shelf as he was getting up.
- He was so learned that he could name a horse in nine languages; so ignorant that he bought a cow to ride on.