[yī fū yī qī]
- lit. one husband one wife
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- Mohammed was not the man to give an exclusive devotion to any one woman but there is no doubt that within the limit set by polygamy he was genuinely fond of his wife and benefactress.
- The research finds out they have six marriage types: monogamy allelomorph marriage wife sister marriage marriage in families marriage among non-rank generation turn house system more-than-one-wife housemaster.
- Monogamy was the law of the land.
- It most decidedly did not spring from the legendary virtue and wonderful moral purity of the german character which was nothing more than the freedom of the pairing family from the crying moral contradictions of monogamy.
- The same is true if the vasopressin gene is knocked out.
- Article2a marriage system based on freedom monogamy and equality between man and woman shall be implemented.
- Just a little about monogamy.
- Marriage system in qin kingdom was composed of ranking polygamy for royal family and monogamy for common people.
- Jamie: let's face it monogamy's for straight people.
- Nothing will kill a marriage faster than monogamy.
- In yuan dynasty monogamy and polygamy coexist.people at that time paid special attention to the content and form of marriage certificate.
- Men in monogamous societies imagine they would be better off under polygyny.
- In archaeology the marital shapes in primitive society have not been involved so much but we may have a general understanding about them from such phases as mixed marriage bloodline group marriage non-bloodline group marriage dual marriage and monogamy.
- Lifelong monogamy has other drawbacks.
- The more recent assertions of the monogamous habits of the anthropoid apes which are cited by westermarck are also very far from proving anything.