- day after day; day by day
- We muddle along from day to day.
- The air was thin and the sky was paler, and every day the earth paled.
- When abdomen one every day rise greatly inconvenience is meeting some this also because of the person different but actually oneself feel not bad look so cumbersome without others.
- The forces of darkness are legion and they grow stronger with each passing day.
- The days pass with trips to the pool interspersed with long naps in a deckchair.
- Already soldiers and civilians alike were feeling the pinch and the muttering against him and his fellow speculators was bitter.
- Hus if not actually happy yet the days these two unfortunates passed together went quickly.
- Why shouldst thou tarry so much as one other day in the torments that have so gnawed into thy life?
- With the blockade closing tighter and tighter there was no way to get the south's money crop to its market in england no way to bring in the necessaries which cotton money had brought in years gone by.
- And crased every trace of the past from her memory.