- all day long
the whole day
- adj.全部的,所有的,整个的 adv.完全,更加,越发 pron.全部
- n.全部,全体,整体,完全之体系 adj.所有的,完整的,完全的,纯粹的,未损伤的,未打破的 adv.完全,整个
- It snowed all day, and it seemed that it would never let up.
- I dont enjoy humping heavy furniture around all day.
- He nagged (at) her all day long.
- You boys are as crotchety as a couple of old hens.
- You're like the wood-pigeon; it says do do do all day and never sets about any work itself. "That's bringing it home to people."
- Giovanni got it into his head you were courting signorina donato.
- The woman especially was hideous; her usual feverish tremulousness was intensified her countenance had become livid and her eyes resembled burning coals. '
- Our test-obsessed society has binet and terman to thank--or to blame.
- I have been on the hop all day.