- a flood of; a swarm of; a host of
- n.洪水,水灾,(因雨)涨潮,[诗]水 vt.淹没,使泛滥,注满,充满 vi.被水淹,溢出,涌进,喷出,涌出
- n.蜂群,一大群 v.涌往,挤满,密集,成群浮游,云集
- I've got through a lot of correspondence today.
- A whole crowd of us arrived at the party uninvited.
- The druggist put in a full stock of drugs.
- Italian painter. With his command of perspective, light, color, and composition, he produced a large body of secular and ecclesiastical works, including The Banquet of Cleopatra and The Martyrdom of Saint Agatha(both1750).
- Our party has a large following in the south.
- He has received a swarm of letters.
- The robbers put the arm on a big load of furs.
- Global investors succumbed to a new bout of jitters yesterday amid concerns that a host of big western financial institutions are nursing additional serious problems related to america's troubled mortgage markets.
- That it has occurred now is to our advantage especially because we have a large number of veteran comrades who are still in good health.they have experienced many disturbances and understand the possible consequences of different ways of dealing with them.they support the resolute action taken against the rebellion.
- It was learned that a great mass of infrastructure projects and key industrial projects in jiangxi provide a broad investment market for foreign companies.
- Before the news reached their ears that their treasure was worthless "fool's gold" disease starvation and misadventure had taken a heavy toll: 67of the original105jamestown settlers died in the first year.
- Kimberley was once a collection of prospectors'claims.
- The company is introducing the advanced skilled personnel and managerial talent constantly in recent years the company has large quantities of talents with hi-tech at present.
- The federal government set up numerous land-grant colleges to train young people in agriculture as well as agricultural experiment stations and an array of service agencies all designed to further the education and welfare of the independent farmer.
- It has measured large numbers of large-middle scale deposits such as fanshan alunite deposit of cangnan county and bamianshan fluorite deposit of changshan county in zhejiang province.